3 syn per serving
- 1 pork tenderloin (usually around 350g), any visible fat removed
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 300g mushrooms, halved
- 300ml hot chicken stock
- 3 tbsp tomato puree
- Chop the pork into bitesize pieces and marinade for an hour in the onion, garlic, coriander, ginger, soy sauce, lemon juice and honey
- When the pork has marinaded, pop it into the slow cooker, add in the mushrooms, 200ml chicken stock and tomato puree
- Use the remaining 100ml chicken stock to slowly stir into the PB2/peanut butter until it’s all dissolved, then add in to the slow cooker.
- Stir well, and cook on high for 4-6 hours, or low for 8-10 hours
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230