Cook time: Ready in about 20 minutes
Ready in: Less than 30 Minutes
Syns per serving: FREE
Add 6 Syns if not using Philadelphia Light as a Healthy Extra.
- 3 eggs, separated
- 75g cream cheese, light
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 50g smoked salmon trimmings, roughly chopped
- A small handful each of fresh dill and chives, finely chopped, reserving a few chives to garnish
- Low calorie cooking spray
- Whisk the egg yolks and cream cheese until smooth, then season well. Add the smoked salmon and herbs and stir. In a large, clean glass bowl, whisk the egg whites using an electric hand whisk on a medium speed until they form soft peaks when the blades are lifted.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high. Spray a small, ovenproof frying pan with low-calorie cooking spray, then place over a medium-high heat. Using a large metal spoon, quickly fold the egg yolk mixture into the egg whites, then pour into the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Loosen the edges with a palette knife and grill for 1-2 minutes. Transfer the omelette to a plate, scatter over the reserved chives and serve.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230