6 large eggs6 large eggs
200 g | 7oz fat-free cottage cheese200 g | 7oz fat-free cottage cheese
100 g | 7oz smoked salmon100 g | 7oz smoked salmon
70 g | 2.5oz spinach or cavolo nero stems removed, finely chopped70 g | 2.5oz spinach or cavolo nero stems removed, finely chopped
2 leeks finely chopped2 leeks finely chopped
5 spring onions (scallions) scallions finely sliced5 spring onions (scallions) scallions finely sliced
1 small bunch fresh dill finely chopped (reserve some leaves to garnish)1 small bunch fresh dill finely chopped (reserve some leaves to garnish)
2 tbsp fresh flat leaf parsley finely chopped2 tbsp fresh flat leaf parsley finely chopped
2 garlic cloves minced 2 garlic cloves minced
1 tsp onion granules optional1 tsp onion granules optional
salt and freshly ground pepper salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat the grill (broiler) to medium hot (about 180C/350F).
- Spray a 23cm (9inch) non-stick frying pan with cooking spray. Cook the leeks, spring onions and garlic over medium-low heat for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the spinach/cavolo nero, dilll and parsley and cook for a further 5 minutes, or until softened. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Beat the eggs with 150g (5.3oz) of the cottage cheese in a large bowl. Add the onion granules and season generously with salt and pepper. Mix together.
- Clean the frying pan and mist with oil. Scatter about half of the leek/kale mixture on the pan and then add a few strips of smoked salmon.
- Spoon some of the beaten egg over the top and shake the pan so the egg covers all the ingredients.
- Start cooking the frittata over low heat and then layer the remaining vegetables and salmon over the top.
- Add the rest of the egg and top with spoonfuls of the reserved cottage cheese. Season with pepper and scatter with some dill fronds.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes or until the the frittata is almost set with a wobble in the middle.
- Transfer under the grill and cook for 6-7 minutes or until the mixture is set and golden brown.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230