- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 320g bag frozen Slimming World Italian-style Beef & Pork Meatballs
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 4 celery sticks, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tsp hot smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp tomato purée
- 2 x 400g cans chopped tomatoes
- 300g dried tagliatelle
- ½ pack fresh basil, shredded, reserving a few small whole leaves to serve
Spray the dish with a little more low-calorie cooking spray and add the onion and celery. Cook for 2 minutes, then cover and cook for a further 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are soft.
2 Stir in the garlic, paprika and tomato purée and cook for an extra minute until fragrant.
3 Add the chopped tomatoes and meatballs and bring to the boil. Cover, reduce to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the pack instructions, then drain.
4 Stir the shredded basil into the sauce, then divide the pasta and meatballs between 4 bowls. Scatter over the reserved basil leaves and freshly ground black pepper to serve.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230