• Low-calorie cooking spray
• 6 shallots, finely sliced
• 2 tsp black mustard seeds
• 10 curry leaves
• 1 green chilli, deseeded and finely sliced
• 2cm piece fresh root ginger, peeled and finely grated
• 1 tsp turmeric
• 2 tsp ground cumin
• 6 black peppercorns
• 2 carrots, peeled and cut into batons
• 2 courgettes, cut into batons
• 200g green beans, halved
• 1 large potato, peeled and cut into batons
• 100ml reduced-fat coconut milk
• 500ml boiling vegetable stock
• Juice of 1/2 lemon
• 1 red chilli, deseeded and cut into slivers, to serve (optional)
1. Spray a non-stick frying pan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Add the shallots and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes. Add the mustard seeds, curry leaves, green chilli, ginger, turmeric, cumin and peppercorns and stir-fry for a further 1-2 minutes.
2. Stir in the carrots, courgettes, green beans and potato. Pour in the coconut milk and stock and bring to the boil over a high heat. Reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer for 12-15 minutes or until the veg are tender.
3. Season to taste, squeeze over the lemon juice and scatter over the chilli slivers if you want a fiery finish! Serve hot with your favourite rice.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230