3½ Syns per serving, serves 4
- 2 level tbsp American-style mustard
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 12 small skinless and boneless chicken thighs
- 50g dried fine polenta
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 8 fresh baby beetroots, trimmed and scrubbed
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 300g sugar snap peas
- 3 tbsp buttermilk
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh dill
For the buffalo sauce:
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ tsp celery salt
- 3 level tbsp hot chilli pepper sauce
- 1 level tbsp sweetener
- Preheat your oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas 7. Mix together the mustard and paprika and rub all over the chicken. Season lightly, coat with the polenta, then spray with low-calorie cooking spray and bake on a baking tray for 40 minutes, or until crisp and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, boil the beetroots for 15 minutes, or until easily pierced in the centre with a knife, then drain. When cool enough to handle, rub off the skins with a paper towel, slice and transfer to a bowl with 1 tbsp white wine vinegar and a little salt.
- Mix together the buffalo sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Boil the sugar snap peas for 30 seconds, drain and refresh under cold running water. Divide the chicken and vegetables between 4 plates. Whisk together the buttermilk, dill, remaining white wine vinegar and some seasoning and
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230