Free, serves 4
- 40g fresh root ginger, peeled and roughly chopped
- 5 large garlic cloves, peeled
- ½ tsp Marmite
- 1½ tbsp red miso paste
- 2 large onions, sliced
- 4 tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- 200g dried medium egg or soba noodles
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 4 skinless and boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 125g broccoli, cut into small florets
- 125g baby corn, each cut into 5 rounds
- 125g shiitake mushrooms, quartered
- 100g frozen soya beans (edamame)
- Put the ginger and garlic in a small food processor or blender, add a few tablespoons of water and blitz until finely chopped.
- Put the ginger and garlic paste in a large non-stick saucepan and add the Marmite, miso, half the onions and 400ml boiling water. Stir well and bring to the boil over a high heat. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes, adding the soy sauce 1 minute before the end.
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles according to the pack instructions and drain well.
- Place a large non-stick wok or frying pan over a high heat and spray with low-calorie cooking spray. Stir-fry the chicken for 5-6 minutes or until cooked through, then transfer to a plate.
- Add the broccoli, baby corn, remaining onions and a good splash of water to the wok and stir-fry for 3 minutes. Add the mushrooms and soya beans and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Return the chicken to the wok and add the sauce and noodles. Bring everything to a simmer, adding a little water if you want it saucier, and serve piping hot.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230