½ Syn per serving
400g dried spaghetti
Small handful of fresh chives, finely chopped
4 tbsp fat-free natural fromage frais
6 back bacon rashers, visible fat removed, chopped (or Quorn bacon-style pieces – see tip)
2 level tbsp grated fresh Parmesan
- Cook the spaghetti according to the packet instructions. Drain well and return to the saucepan.
- Meanwhile, heat a large non-stick frying pan over a high heat. Add the bacon and dry-fry for 2-3 minutes, then turn off the heat.
- Lightly beat the eggs, season and stir in the fromage frais, 1 level tbsp Parmesan and most of the chives.
- Add the bacon to the drained spaghetti and mix well over a low heat, then remove from the heat and stir in the egg mixture. Toss thoroughly so that the eggs thicken in the residual heat, making a sauce that coats the pasta.
- Divide the spaghetti between 4 bowls, then divide over the remaining Parmesan and chives. Serve hot.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230