- 700g floury potatoes, peeled and very thinly sliced
- 1 large onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 large green pepper and 1 large red pepper, halved, deseeded and finely chopped
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 6 large eggs, beaten
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
- Place the sliced potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Add a pinch of salt and bring to the boil, cook for 3 minutes and then drain well.
- Place the onion, peppers and garlic in a saucepan and pour over 275ml of water. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 5 minutes, again drain well.
- Spray a deep medium-sized frying pan with low-calorie cooking spray and heat until hot. Add the potato slices, onions and peppers and mix well.
- Season the eggs and pour into the pan, packing the vegetables firmly together. Lower the heat and cook for 15-20 minutes until the base is set.
- Place the tortilla under a preheated medium-hot grill and cook until golden and set. Remove from the heat and sprinkle with the parsley before cutting into wedges to serve.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/medf6070/public_html/bestslimmingworld.com/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230