5 Large Eggs
Salt & Pepper
- Peel the potatoes, slice them into thin small chunks and wash them under warm water.
- Peel and finely dice the onion.
- Spritz a pan with Frylight and on a medium to low heat add the onion and potato.
- Cook the onion and potato for around 20 – 25 minutes or until they have turned golden. Only flip the potato gently a couple of times.
- Crack each egg into a mixing bowl, season with salt & pepper and beat with a whisk.
- Add the onion and potato into the egg mixture. Spritz the pan with a little Frylight again. Then slowly pour the mixture back into the pan. On a low heat cook for around 20 minutes.. or until there is no runny mixture left on the top. (Do not flip).
- Use a spatula to carefully loosen the tortilla.. turn the pan upside down onto a dinner plate to remove the tortilla. Then carefully slide back into the pan for 3-4 minutes.