- Low calorie cooking spray
- 350g cooked and cooled long-grain or jasmine/Thai fragrant rice
- 200g frozen peas
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 tbsp light soy sauce
- 400g fresh bean sprouts, rinsed
- 6 spring onions, very finely sliced
- Spray a wok or large frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a high heat. When it is almost at smoking point, add the cooked rice and stir-fry for about 3 minutes.
- Add the peas, stir-fry for 5 minutes and season well. Add the beaten eggs and stir-fry for another minute.
- Stir in the soy sauce, bean sprouts and most of the spring onion and cook for 2 minutes or until the eggs have set. Scatter over the remaining spring onions to serve.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230