- 350g dried long-grain, Thai fragrant or jasmine rice
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 2 eggs
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 150g mushrooms, finely sliced
- 400g peeled raw king or tiger prawns
- 125g frozen peas, thawed
- 2tbsp soy sauce
- 2tbsp oyster sauce
- Cook the rice according to the packet instructions, then drain and cool under cold running water. Meanwhile, spray a large non-stick wok or deep frying pan with a little low-calorie cooking spray and place over a medium-high heat.
- Whisk the eggs in a small jug with 1tbsp of water, pour into the wok and cook for 2 mins. Turn the omelette, cook for 1 min, then remove from the pan and set aside to cool. Add a little more low-calorie cooking spray to the wok, turn the heat down to medium and cook the onion, mushrooms and prawns for 5-6 mins until the prawns are pink and nearly cooked through.
- Add the rice and cook for 4 mins, then add the peas and cook for 2 mins. Slice the omelette into thin strips and add to the rice with the soy sauce and oyster sauce. Fold everything together for a minute to heat through and serve hot.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230