- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed or grated
- 1 tsp grated root ginger
- 300g pack crunchy stir-fry vegetables
- 425g cold, cooked white long grain rice
- 400g cooked, skinless chicken breast, roughly shredded
- 4 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 6 spring onions, finely sliced spring onion slivers, to garnish
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan or wok with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a medium high heat. Add the garlic, ginger and stir-fry vegetables and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes.
- Turn the heat to high and stir in the cooked rice and shredded chicken. Stir-fry for 3-4 minutes or until piping hot.
- Add the soy sauce, stir-fry for 30 seconds and then drizzle over the beaten egg. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until the egg has scrambled. Remove from the heat and stir in the spring onions. Serve immediately garnished with spring onion slivers.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/medf6070/public_html/bestslimmingworld.com/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230