- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tsp dried red chilli flakes
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp ras el hanout spice mix
- juice 1 lemon
- 4 skinless and boneless chicken breasts
- 2 courgettes, sliced
- low calorie cooking spray
- 500g dried couscous
- 6 tomatoes, roughly chopped
- small handful roughly chopped fresh mint
- Preheat the oven to 200C, gas 6.
- Put the garlic, chilli, cinnamon and ras el hanout in a shallow bowl and season to taste. Stir in the lemon juice and add the chicken breasts, rolling them around to coat well.
- Arrange the chicken breasts and courgette pieces in a roasting tin, spray with low calorie cooking spray and roast for 25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the courgettes are tender.
- Meanwhile, put the couscous into a bowl and pour over enough boiling water to just cover. Leave for about 10 minutes or until the water is absorbed then fluff up the grains with a fork. Stir in the tomatoes, roasted courgettes and mint and divide between plates.
- Slice the chicken breasts and arrange the pieces alongside the couscous. This is sensational served with a spoonful of harissa paste.
- credits: goodtoknow.co.uk
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230