- For The Soup:
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled and finely chopped
- ½ tsp dried chilli flakes
- 2 tsp panch phoran spice mix (see tip)
- 1.5 litres boiling vegetable stock
- 2 tsp paprika, plus extra to serve
- 1 tbsp tomato purée
- 200g dried red lentils
- 200g can chopped tomatoes
- Juice of ½ small lemon
- A small pack fresh coriander, roughly chopped, a few sprigs reserved to garnish
For The Spiced Yogurt:
- 6 tbsp fat-free natural Greek yogurt
- A pinch of turmeric
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- Put the onion, carrot, chilli, panch phoran spices, 3 tbsp stock and some seasoning into a large non-stick pan over a low heat. Cover and cook for 5 minutes. Uncover the pan and stir in the paprika and tomato purée, followed by the rest of the stock, the lentils and the tomatoes. Bring to a simmer, cover and cook for 20 minutes or until the lentils are soft.
- Meanwhile, mix the spiced yogurt ingredients in a small bowl and add salt to taste. Set aside.
- Pour half of the soup into a large bowl and blend until smooth with a stick blender (or use a food processor). Bring back to the boil and stir in the lemon juice and most of the coriander.
- Ladle into mugs or bowls and add dollops of spiced yogurt. Sprinkle with the extra paprika and garnish with coriander sprigs to serve.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230