- 3 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp sweetener
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp ginger paste or minced fresh ginger
- 1 tsp chilli paste or 1 diced red chilli
- low calorie cooking spray
- 450 g | 1lb frozen lean ground beef (mince) or use fresh
- 1 large onion finely diced
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 medium eggplant /aubergine cut into small cubes
- 300 g | 10 1/2oz chestnut mushrooms sliced
- Chiu Chow chilli oil to taste (optional)
- Chopped chives to garnish
- Sprouted seeds to garnish optional
- Combine the soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, ginger and chilli paste (or fresh minced ginger and finely diced chilli) in a small bowl.
- Heat 1 tbsp of toasted sesame oil in a large frying pan or wok. Fry the onion for 5 minutes until softened. Stir in the garlic and fry for a minute more.
- Add the frozen mince, stirring until it breaks down and starts to brown.
- Add the eggplant and mushrooms and cook over high heat for 5 minutes
- Add the sauce and continue to cook until the aubergine is softened, another 5-10 minutes. If using noodles, stir them in a few minutes before the end.
- Top with chopped chives, sprouted seeds and as much spicy chilli oil as you can take.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230