- 2 tsp medium curry powder
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp black mustard seeds
- 1 tsp turmeric
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 500g baby button mushrooms, halved or sliced
- 3 peppers (any colours), deseeded and roughly chopped
- 6 spring onions, sliced
- 1cm piece fresh root ginger, peeled and grated
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 x 350g packs silken tofu (plain/naturally smoked)
- Chopped fresh dill, to serve
- Put all the spices in a bowl and mix well.
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms, peppers, spring onions, ginger, garlic and chilli and fry for about 8 minutes or until everything just starts to brown.
- Using your fingers, crumble in the tofu to get a nice ‘scrambled egg’ texture. Stir in the spice mix and stir-fry for another 6-8 minutes.
- Season to taste and scatter over the dill to serve.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230