- 100 g baby new potatoes halved
- 2 rashers lean back bacon fat trimmed off
- 60 g spinach leaves washed and roughly chopped
- 45 g feta cheese chopped into cubes
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1 handful cherry tomatoes chopped
- 1 handful salad leaves
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh mint leaves
- balsamic dressing to serve optional
Boil the halved potatoes for around 15-20 minutes until tender. Drain and set aside.
Cook the bacon in a grill pan sprayed with frylight, turning regularly until crisp. Set aside.
Heat a large frying pan sprayed with frylight and add the cooked potatoes, spinach and feta and season liberally with salt and pepper.
Add a splash of cold water to the eggs and beat them and pour over the potatoes, spinach and feta to form an even layer. Allow it to cook for a couple of minutes while you pre-heat the grill. Then transfer the pan under the grill to cook the top of the omelette for a few minutes until golden.
Serve topped with chopped fresh tomatoes, salad leaves, bacon and chopped mint. You can drizzle a spot of balsamic vinegar dressing over the top if you like!
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230