Half a large bag of spinach
1 tub of ricotta
1 carton passata
3 handfuls of mushrooms
1 garlic clove
Preheat oven gas 6
1) Chop spinach and mushroom and throw into a bowl with tub of ricotta and a beaten egg,
2) add chopped garlic nutmeg season and mix.
3) place 3 lasagne sheets broken if required to fit a small ovenproof dish
4) layer 1/3 of mixture on top
5) drizzle some of the passata over the mixture, then layer again with lasagne and ricotta mix then passata, and repeat.
6) finally grate allowance of cheese on top and season. Bake until cooked and cheese has melted.