- Low-calorie cooking spray
- Chinese five-spice powder – 2 tsp
- 4 Gammon steaks – all visible fat removed and cut into bite-sized chunks
- Red chillies – 2, deseeded and finely chopped – reduce amount if you don’t like it too spicy.
- Clear honey – 1 level tbsp
- Boiling chicken stock – 100ml
- Dark soy sauce – 2 tbsp
- Spray a non-stick frying pan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a high heat. Sprinkle the five-spice powder over the gammon and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until brown at the edges.
- Add the chillies, honey, stock and soy sauce. Stir well and simmer until the sauce is sticky and the gammon is glazed and golden.
- Serve with noodles and a speed vegetable stir fry or leave the noodles and make it an SP meal.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising. These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.