- 350g dried long-grain rice
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 4 pork loin steaks, all visible fat removed, thinly sliced
- 1 orange, rind thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Juice of 2 oranges
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 200g baby spinach leaves
1. Cook the rice according to the packet instructions, drain and keep warm.
2. Meanwhile, place a large frying pan sprayed with low calorie cooking spray over a high heat, then, when hot, add the pork and stir-fry for 3 minutes until it begins to brown. Add the orange rind and red onion, then reduce the heat to medium and stir-fry for a further 5 minutes until the onion has softened and the pork is browned all over.
3. Add the balsamic vinegar and stir-fry for 1 minute. Stir in the orange juice and cherry tomatoes, season and cook for 3 minutes.
4. Add the spinach and cook for a further 2-3 minutes, stirring, until the pork is cooked through and the spinach is just beginning to wilt. Divide the rice between 4 shallow bowls, top with the pork and veg and serve.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/medf6070/public_html/bestslimmingworld.com/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230