- 3 eggs
- 60g low-fat spread
- 6-8 level tbsp sweetener
- 110g self-raising flour
- 2-3 drops of vanilla essence
- ½ tsp strawberry flavouring
- 8 level tsp icing sugar plus 1 tsp for dusting
- 2 drops of pink food colouring
- 8 fresh strawberries, halved
- Preheat your oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas 4 and put 16 paper cases in a mini muffin tin. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, low-fat spread and sweetener. Sieve the flour into the bowl, then fold into the egg mixture along with the vanilla essence and the strawberry flavouring.
- Divide the mixture equally between the paper cases, then bake for 15-20 minutes, or until cooked and springy to the touch. Cool on a wire rack.
- Mix a few drops of water and the food colouring with the icing sugar. Divide equally between the tops of the cakes. Decorate with halved strawberries and dust with icing sugar.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230