250g butternut squash, peeled, deseeded and cut into small chunks
Low-calorie cooking spray
1 small leek, thinly sliced
250g spinach, washed and dried
8 medium-sized open-cup field or portobello mushrooms
1 tsp garlic granules
2 salad tomatoes, finely chopped
50g reduced-fat Cheddar, coarsely grated
- Preheat your oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas 7.
- Add the squash to a saucepan of boiling water over a high heat, bring back to the boil and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until just tender. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, spray a medium non-stick saucepan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a low heat. Add the leek and 2 tbsp water, cover and cook for 5 minutes. Uncover, increase the heat slightly and cook until the excess liquid has evaporated. Tip into a large bowl.
- Add the spinach to the pan you used for the leek and cook until wilted, then tip into a colander and press out all the excess liquid. Add to the leek, mix well and season lightly.
- Spray the mushrooms all over with low-calorie cooking spray and place them upside-down on a non-stick baking tray. Sprinkle over the garlic granules and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove the mushroom tray from the oven and drain off any juices. Arrange the spinach mixture and squash on top of each mushroom, then top with the tomatoes and Cheddar. Bake for another 8-10 minutes, or until the mushrooms are tender and the cheese is golden. Delicious served with potato wedges and salad.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/medf6070/public_html/bestslimmingworld.com/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230