• 350gm dried macaroni
• 1 head broccoli, trimmed and cut into small florets
• 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut into small chunks
• 300gm low fat natural cottage cheese
• small handful of finely chopped fresh chives
• 2 eggs, beaten
• 4tbsp quark
• 150gm cherry tomatoes, halved
• 40gm reduced-fat Cheddar cheese, grated (6 Syns)
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/Fan 180°/Gas 6.
2. Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions, adding the broccoli and sweet potato 4 minutes before the end of the cooking time.
3. Meanwhile, mix together the cottage cheese, chives, eggs and quark and stir well.
4. Drain the pasta, stir in the cottage cheese mixture and tomatoes and tip the whole mixture into a large ovenproof dish. Scatter over the Cheddar cheese and bake for 20-25 minutes until golden.
This dish would work well with roasted vegetables such as peppers, onions, butternut squash or courgettes – stir them into the cooked pasta before baking in the oven.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230