Ready in about 1 hour 15 minutes
2 sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
3 red onions, roughly chopped
2 courgettes, diced
3 carrots, peeled and diced
Low-calorie cooking spray
200ml boiling vegetable stock
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tsp dried mixed herbs
1 tsp mustard powder
Small handful of chopped fresh chives
80g ready-rolled light puff pastry
1 egg, beaten
Vegetables, to serve
1. Preheat the oven 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6. Put the sweet potatoes, onions, courgettes and carrots into two large roasting tins and spray lightly with low-calorie cooking spray. Roast for 20 minutes or until soft and nicely coloured, turning occasionally.
2. When the vegetables are nearly done, put the stock, garlic and dried herbs in a saucepan and bring to the boil over a high heat. Remove from the heat and whisk in the mustard powder, quark and chives.
3. Season the vegetables, divide between four individual pie dishes (make sure they have lips) and spoon in the creamy sauce. Leave the oven on.
4. Roll out the pastry on non-stick baking parchment and cut into thin strips long enough to cover the pies. Brush the rim of each dish with some of the egg and arrange the pastry strips in lattice patterns over the top of each pie. Brush the pastry with the remaining egg.
5. Put the pie dishes on to a baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes or until puffed up and golden. Serve hot with your favourite vegetables.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230