- 2 spring onions
- ½ red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 eggs
- 340g can sweetcorn kernels, drained
- Small handful of finely chopped fresh chives
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Put the spring onions, chilli, eggs and three-quarters of the sweetcorn in a food processor and blitz until combined. Season lightly and transfer to a large bowl, then add the chives and remaining sweetcorn and mix to combine.
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a medium-high heat. When the pan is hot, drop in heaped tablespoons of the mixture and cook for 1-2 minutes each side or until lightly golden and cooked through. Drain on kitchen paper and repeat until you’ve used up all of the mixture.
- Enjoy straight away with lime wedges or cool and keep in the fridge for up to 3 days. Eat cold or thoroughly reheated.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230