Ready in 25 minutes
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 450g skinless duck breast fillets, visible fat removed, cut into cubes
- 2 shallots, sliced
- 170g butternut squash, peeled and cut into cubes
- 1 courgette, chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 1 level tbsp Thai Taste Gang Ped Red Curry Paste
- 165ml can Blue Dragon Coconut Milk Light
- 285ml chicken stock
- 4 dried kaffir lime leaves
- 310g dried Thai fragrant rice
- 115g mange tout
- 115g bamboo shoots
- 1-2 tbsp nam pla (Thai fish sauce)
- Handful of fresh coriander, chopped, to garnish
- 2 limes, halved, to serve
- Heat a large saucepan and spray with low-calorie cooking spray. Add the duck and cook over a high heat for 1 minute, until browned. Remove and set aside.
- Spray the same pan again with a little more low-calorie cooking spray. Add the shallots, butternut squash, courgette and carrots and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in the curry paste and cook for 30 seconds. Pour in the coconut milk and stock. Bring to a simmer, return the duck to the pan with the lime leaves, cover and cook over a low heat for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the rice according to packet instructions. Add the mange tout and bamboo shoots to the curry and cook for a further 3 minutes.
- Remove the lime leaves from the curry and season to taste with the nam pla. Serve in bowls with the rice, garnished with coriander and lime halves to squeeze over.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230