- 2 level tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 2 tbsp tomato purée
- 700ml fish stock
- 100ml light coconut milk
- 200g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 600g skinless white fish fillets, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 200g cherry tomatoes, left whole
- A small handful of chopped fresh coriander
- Juice of 1 lime, plus extra wedges to serve
- Place the curry paste in a large saucepan and add the tomato purée, stock and coconut milk. Bring to the boil and simmer, uncovered, for 8 minutes.
- Add the sugar snap peas and cook for 5 minutes. Add the fish pieces and cherry tomatoes and cook gently for 5 minutes until the fish is cooked through.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the coriander and lime juice.
- Serve with lime wedges – this curry is great with jasmine rice and Asian greens.