In The Curry:
- 200g baby sweetcorn
- 1 aubergine, cubed
- 2 courgettes, cubed
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and cut into bite-sized pieces
- fresh coriander sprigs, to garnish
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and sliced, to garnish
For The Yellow Curry Paste:
- 1-2 green chillies, deseeded and roughly chopped
- 2 shallots, roughly chopped
- 2cm piece of root ginger, peeled and grated
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tsp turmeric
- ¼ tsp sweetener
- 4 kaffir lime leaves, stems discarded
- 100ml coconut milk
- 200ml boiling vegetable stock
- 1 lemon grass stalk, outer leaves removed, roughly chopped
- First put all the curry paste ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth. Transfer to a saucepan over a medium heat and gently bring to the boil.
- Add the sweetcorn, aubergine, courgettes and red pepper to the curry paste and bring back to the boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10-12 minutes, stirring frequently until the vegetables are cooked.
- Garnish with the coriander sprigs and sliced chilli and serve hot, with boiled Thai fragrant or jasmine rice.
ULTIMATE SLIMMING TIPS!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230