Serves 4. Ready in 15 minutes
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- ½ tsp cardamom seeds, crushed
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tbsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp each of ground ginger and ground cumin
- 1-2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 1 onion, peeled and grated
- 100g fat-free natural fromage frais
- 1 tbsp freshly ground coriander
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Heat a pan sprayed with low calorie cooking spray over a medium heat. Add the garlic, cardamom seeds, turmeric, coriander, ginger, cumin and chilli powder and fry for 1 minute.
- Stir in the tomato puree and onion and continue to cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the fromage frais, fresh coriander and lemon juice, heat until hot (do not boil or the fromage frais will curdle) and serve straightaway.
- This curry works with any meat, fish, prawns or vegetables. Add your choice after cooking the onion and adjust the cooking time to ensure all ingredients are thoroughly cooked.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230