- 12 frozen Slimming World Syn-free Pork Sausages
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 1 large onion, sliced into rings
- 60g plain flour
- 2 level tsp baking powder
- 100ml skimmed milk
- 5 large eggs
- 2 fresh rosemary sprigs, leaves roughly chopped
- 2 tsp dried sage
- 1kg floury potatoes, such as Maris Piper or King Edward, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 1 chicken or vegetable stock cube, crumbled
- Slimming World Onion Gravy
- 300g green beans
- Preheat your oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas 7. Spread the sausages in a large, non-stick roasting tin in a single layer. Spray with low-calorie cooking spray and cook for 10 minutes.
- Turn over the sausages, then scatter the onion rings over the top. Spray lightly with a little more low-calorie cooking spray and return to the oven for a further 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, sieve the flour and baking powder into a mixing bowl or a large jug. Use a hand whisk to mix in the milk very gradually, followed by 75ml water to make a smooth, lump-free batter.
- Whisk in the eggs, one at a time, until the batter is well combined (it should be a smooth, pourable consistency). Stir in the rosemary and sage, and season.
- When the sausages are cooked, remove the tin from the oven and quickly pour the batter around them. Return the tin to the oven. Reduce the oven temperature to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6 and bake for 25 minutes, or until the batter is puffed up and golden.
- Meanwhile, boil the potatoes with the stock cube for 10-12 minutes. Reserve 100ml stock water, then drain. Return the potatoes to the pan, season and mash with the reserved stock. Heat the gravy according to the pack instructions. Boil the beans for 5-6 minutes, then drain. To serve, divide everything between 4 plates.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230