For the fries:
- 600g floury potatoes, such as King Edward or Maris Piper, peeled and cut into very thin fries
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the chicken:
- 3 tbsp tomato purée
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tsp garlic granules
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 4 skinless chicken breast fillets
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- A handful of fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- Mixed salad, to serve
- Preheat your oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6. Boil the fries for 1-2 minutes, then drain and spread out on a baking tray. Spray with low-calorie cooking spray and season well. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Preheat your grill to medium-hot. Mix together the tomato purée, lemon juice, garlic granules and dried basil. Put the chicken in a shallow, ovenproof dish, then spoon over the tomato mixture and toss to coat well.
- Spray the chicken with low-calorie cooking spray, season and grill for 6-8 minutes. Drizzle over the balsamic vinegar, then turn the breasts over and grill for another 6-8 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Divide the chicken between four plates, garnish with the parsley and serve with the fries and salad.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising. These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230