- 2 sweet potatoes, grated
- 1 courgette, grated
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tin tuna in brine or spring water, drained
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped (optional)
- 4 eggs
- salt and pepper
- 40g grated cheddar
- Fry Light
- Spray a quiche dish (or shallow cake tin) with Fry light, and pat the sweet potato down to form a base, and press up the sides of the dish too.
- Spray the sweet potato with Fry light and bake at 180c for 20 minutes
- While that is baking, fry the onion in Fry Light for about 5 minutes, and then add the grated courgette and chilli (if using). Fry for another 5-8 minutes until most of the water has evaporated from the courgette. Pop into a cool dish and set aside to cool down.
- When the crust is made, beat up the eggs, and season with salt and pepper.
- lay the courgette and onion mix at the base of the quiche, spread the tuna over the top, and then pour the egg mixture all over.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the top, and bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown on top.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230