- 200 g (7oz) elbow macaroni
- 400 g (14oz) tin black beans drained and rinsed
- 200 g (7oz) canned tuna in water drained
- 200 g (7oz) canned corn drained
- 150 g (1 cup) feta cheese cubed (your allowance)
- 200 g (7oz) cherry tomatoes diced
- 1 avocado cubed
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 orange bell pepper diced
- 1 small red onion diced
- 1 mild or hot red chilli pepper deseeded and finely chopped (optional)
- 3 tbsp fresh parsley (or coriander) roughly chopped
- 1 lime juice only, plus extra wedges to serve
- olive oil spray
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 garlic clove minced
- pinch cayenne pepper or smoked paprika to taste
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta according to pack instructions until al dente. Rinse thoroughly in cold water, drain and transfer to a large bowl. Add a little olive oil and toss together so that it doesn’t stick.
- Add all remaining ingredients to the bowl and toss to combine.
- Mix the all the ingredients for the dressing together and then drizzle over the salad. If you want to control the amount of olive oil then leave out of dressing and spray your portion instead.
- Toss to combine and season with salt and pepper to taste. Add a pinch or cayenne pepper or smoked paprika, as much as you like.
- Serve immediately or keep chilled until needed.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230