- 6 chocolate-coated Rich Tea biscuits, crushed
- 1 level tbsp. low-fat spread, melted
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 1 level tbsp. cocoa, sieved 400g quark (fat-free soft cheese)
- 1tbsp sweetener
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- A few drops of pink food colouring
- 2 x 11g sachets powdered gelatine
- 15g dark chocolate, broken into small pieces
How to make
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Put 4 pastry rings on top, each about 7-8cm in diameter. Put the crushed biscuits in a bowl. Add the melted spread and 2 sprays of low-calorie cooking spray and mix well. Divide between the rings, then press down evenly. Cover with cling film and chill.
- Meanwhile, put the cocoa, quark, sweetener, vanilla extract and colouring in a bowl and whisk well. Put a heatproof bowl over a pan of gently simmering water and dissolve the gelatine in 5tbsp of water for about 10 minutes. Stir this into the quark mixture, then spoon over the biscuit bases. Replace the cling film and return to the fridge for 4-5 hours, or until set.
- To serve, melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pan of gently simmering water, ensuring the bowl doesn’t touch the water (or in the microwave on a low heat for 30 seconds). Run a knife around the edges of the cheesecakes and transfer to serving plates, then drizzle over the melted chocolate.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising. These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230