- Low Calorie Cooking Spray
- An Aubergine (Cubed)
- 2 Red Onions (Diced finely)
- 2 Red Peppers (Seeded and Sliced)
- 4 Garlic Cloves (Crushed)
- 700g Passata/Chopped Tomatoes
- Half a Brown Onions (Finely diced)
- 150ml Vegetable Stock
- 3 Courgettes (Sliced)
- 2 cans Green Lentils
- 12 Lasagne Sheets
- 400g tub Fat Free Greek Yogurt
- Salt and Black Pepper for seasoning
- Spice Mix: Pinch of Nutmeg, 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon and 1 tablespoon Ground Cumin
- 2 Eggs (Whisked)
- 50g Parmesan Cheese (Grated)
- Lightly spray Vegetables with Cooking Spray and Grill on Medium to High for 10 minutes.
- Heat the Passata, Stock, Courgettes and Lentils until boiling point.
- Add the rest of the Grilled Vegetables.
- Put a thin layer of the Passata/Veg Sauce at the bottom of the Slow Cooker then the lasagne sheets and repeat three times.
- Cook on Low for 5-6 hours.
- Whisk the Yogurt, Spice Mix and Eggs in a bowl.
- Once the Lasagne has been cooking for 5-6 hours, pour the Egg over the the top and sprinkle with the Parmesan Cheese.
- Cook on Low for 45-60 minutes.
Syns: 2 and a half
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230