Ready in 35 minutes
Syns – 4 Original, 4 Green
5 tbsp plain flour
pinch of salt
1 large egg
142ml skimmed milk
basil leaves, to garnish
For the filling:
1 onion, chopped
398g chopped tomatoes
salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 tbsp chopped fresh basil
1 tsp balsamic vinegar (optional)
454g cooked sliced carrots, leeks and broccoli florets
1. Make the filling. Spray a saucepan with fry light and set over a low heat. Add the onion and cook gently for about 5 minutes, until softened. Stir in the tomatoes and cook for around 10 minutes over a medium heat until reduced and thickened.
2. Season to taste and stir in the basil. Add the balsamic vinegar, if using, and cook for a further minute. Fold the cooked vegetables into the sauce and heat through.
3. To make the batter. Sift flour and salt into a mixing bowl. Add the egg and a little of the milk and beat together. Add the remaining milk, a little at a time, beating until smooth.
4. Spray a non-stick pan with fry light and set over a medium heat. When hot, pour in a little batter, tilting the pan to cover the entire base. Cook until set and golden underneath.
5. Flip the pancake over and cook on the other side. Slide out of the pan and keep warm. Cook the remaining pancakes in the same way. Divide the filling between the pancakes and fold into a cornet shape. Serve garnished with basil leaves.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230