• Prep time: Ready in about 40 minutes
• Ready in: 30-60 Minutes
• Syns per serving:FREE
Turn bacon and eggs into a mega salad with new potatoes and radishes.
• 400g baby salad potatoes, such as Jersey Royals, halved
• 6 medium British lion eggs
• Low calorie cooking spray
• 12 rashers bacon, all visible fat removed, roughly chopped
• 200g button mushrooms, halved
• 2 little gem lettuces, leaves separated and torn into pieces
• 6 spring onions, trimmed and thickly sliced
• 10 radishes, trimmed and sliced
• 3 tomatoes, cut into thin wedges
• ½ cucumber, thinly sliced
• A small handful of chopped chives to garnish
• 5 tbsp fat-free vinaigrette
• Freshly ground black pepper
1. Boil the potatoes for 10-12 minutes, or until tender, then drain.
2. Bring a pan of water to the boil, then boil the eggs for 8 minutes (6-7 minutes if you prefer them runny). Drain, and when cool, peel and halve.
3. Place a large frying pan sprayed with low calorie cooking spray over a medium heat. Add the bacon and stir-fry for 5-6 minutes, or until lightly browned. Add the mushrooms, turn the heat to high and stir-fry for a further 5-6 minutes.
4. Put the lettuce in a wide bowl. Add the spring onions, radishes, tomatoes, cucumber, potatoes, and chives, drizzle over the dressing, season with pepper and toss well. Transfer to 4 bowls and scatter over the bacon and mushrooms. Arrange the halved eggs and whole chives on top and serve.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230