- 8 lean lamb leg steaks, visible fat removed
- finely grated zest and juice of 1 unwaxed lemon
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh rosemary, plus sprigs to garnish
- 2 tsp ground paprika
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- low calorie cooking spray
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 250ml boiling chicken stock
- 2 x 400g cans cannellini beans, drained
- 200g orange and red baby plum tomatoes, halved
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Put the lamb steaks in a large bowl and add the lemon zest and juice, rosemary, half the paprika and half the garlic. Toss to combine and set aside for at least 15 minutes to marinate (or up to 12 hours if time permits).
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a high heat. Add the lamb and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side for medium (or to your liking). Transfer to a plate, cover with foil and set aside to rest.
- Meanwhile, spray another non-stick frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Add the onion and the remaining paprika and garlic and stir-fry for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add the stock and beans and cook for 3-4 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Add the tomatoes and cook for 4-5 minutes or until the tomatoes start to break down. Remove from the heat and stir in the spinach until just wilted. Season to taste. Divide the bean mixture between plates, top with the lamb and garnish with rosemary sprigs. Serve hot with salad or your favourite vegetables.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230