- 500g dried fusilli pasta
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 4 skinless and boneless salmon fillets, cut into bite-size chunks
- 2 peppers (any colours), deseeded and chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 300g green beans, trimmed and halved
- 100g fat-free natural fromage frais
- 1 large unwaxed lemon, zested and cut into wedges
- Small bag of watercress, a few sprigs reserved, the rest chopped
- Cook the pasta according to the pack instructions, then drain and return to the pan, reserving 100ml of the pasta cooking water.
- Meanwhile, spray a wide non-stick frying pan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a medium-high heat. Add the salmon chunks and cook for 1-2 minutes or until just cooked, stirring occasionally. Transfer to a plate.
- Add the peppers, garlic and green beans to the frying pan and cook for 6-8 minutes or until tender and lightly charred, stirring often. Add to the salmon cubes and mix gently.
- Toss the salmon mixture through the pasta and stir in the fromage frais, lemon zest, chopped watercress and as much of the pasta water as you need to make a good sauce. Season lightly and divide between plates or shallow bowls. Scatter over the watercress sprigs and serve with lemon wedges to squeeze over.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230