Syns – 1/2 syn per serving
What you’ll need:
1 red onion, cut into large wedges
1 butternut squash, peeled, deseeded and cut into chunks
1 red pepper, deseeded and cut into chunks
1 yellow pepper, deseeded and cut into chunks
1 large courgette, trimmed, halved lengthways and cut into chunks
3 large garlic cloves, unpeeled
low calorie cooking spray
8 skinless and boneless chicken thighs, all visible fat removed
1 tbsp all-purpose seasoning
2 level tsp wholegrain mustard
1. Pre-heat the oven to 220 c / Fan 200 c / Gas 7
2. Coat the chicken in the seasoning.
3. Put the onion, squash, peppers and courgettes in a large roasting tray and season with salt and pepper. Add garlic cloves and spray with low calorie cooking spray. Add the chicken on top of the vegetables and roast for 25 minutes.
4. Remove garlic cloves and pop the flesh from their papery skins. Mash with a fork and mix with lemon zest and juice and mustard. Spoon over the chicken and vegetables and return to the oven for 10 mins.
5. Check chicken is throughly cooked and serve hot with rice and vegetables.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230