- 1 large onion, sliced
- 10 radishes, sliced
- Baby sweetcorn, sliced lengthways
- Large handful of kale or sliced cabbage
- 2 large carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 1 tin chickpeas, drained and dried
- 1 teaspoon sweetener
- 1 teaspoon Chinese 5 spice
- 1 red bell pepper, seeds removed and diced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeds removed and diced
- Handful french green beans, topped and tailed and diced
- Half head broccoli, diced
- 6 tablespoons Lee Kum Kee hoisin sauce – 9 syns (available in Tesco)
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely diced fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Pre heat the oven to 200°C fan.
- Toss the chickpeas in the sweetener and Chinese 5 spice and roast for 20 – 25 minutes or until crisp and golden.
- Meanwhile in a hot wok stir fry the vegetables with the garlic and ginger until cooked to your liking.
- Stir in the dark and light soy sauce and hoisin sauce and stir fry until all the liquid has evaporated, ensuring all the vegetables are well coated in the delicious sauce.
- Before serving stir through the roasted chickpeas and serve along side some noodles or rice.