1. Put the flour, milk and eggs in a jug, and add 25ml water.
2. Whisk until smooth and completely lump-free. Season lightly with salt and put in the fridge to rest for 30 mins.
3. Preheat your oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas 7. Spray 6 holes of a non-stick muffin tin with low-calorie cooking spray and put in the oven to heat through. (We used 6 holes of a 12-hole tin. You can use a 6-hole tin, although you might end up with differently-sized Yorkies.)
4. Remove the hot tin from the oven and pour the batter into 6 holes, dividing it between them as equally as you can.
5. Put the tin back in the oven and cook for 20 mins, or until the puddings have puffed up and browned. Serve straight away.
Post Views: 47
[easy-social-share counters=0 style="button" hide_mobile="yes" point_type="simple"]
[easy-social-share buttons="facebook,pinterest,whatsapp" counters=0 style="button" only_mobile="yes" point_type="simple"] Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230