- Preheat the oven to 200c
- Hard boil the 5 eggs. Once boiled shell them.
- Take the meat out of the sausage skins, split into 5 and cover the hard boiled eggs.
- Coat the scotch eggs in beaten eggs and then in the crushed Scan Bran.
- Place onto a baking tray and spray with FryLight.
- Put into the oven for 15/20 minutes until cooked and firm.
- Once taken out of the oven place them onto a cooling rack to cool.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230