- Serves 4
- 150g Pasta (any Type)
- 130g (when drained) Tuna Chunks in spring water (p)
- 1 400g Chopped Tomatoes (s)
- 250mL Passata (s)
- 1/4tsp “Very Lazy” chilli
- 1/4tsp “Very Lazy” garlic
- 1tbsp basil herb
- 1 Onion, finely chopped (s)
- 70g Philadelphia Light soft cheese (1 Hea/4=1/4 Hea per person)
- “You can add on top some Reduced fat cheddar cheese”
Boil a saucepan of water with salt added, when boiling drop the pasta in and cook for 8 mins, remove while “al dente” and drain.
Spray a saucepan with Fry Light and add the onions, cook until they are soft, add the garlic & chilli, add the chopped tomatoes and passata, cook for 10 mins.
Open the tin of Tuna and drain the spring water from it, add it to the pasta with the tomatoes, mix well, add the Philadelphia cheese and seasoning.
Preheat the oven to 180c and using an oven-proofed dish, sprayed with Fry Light, add the ingredients to it, and the basil.
Cook for 20 mins or until the food is hot, serve with a side salad.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/medf6070/public_html/bestslimmingworld.com/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230