- 312g dried rigatoni pasta
- 142g Savoy cabbage, finely shredded
- 170g smoked back bacon, trimmed of all visible fat and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 green chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 100g closed cup mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 198g frozen peas, defrosted
- 2 medium tomatoes, deseeded and chopped
- 3 large egg yolks
- 100g quark
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 170g sweet and crunchy salad, to serve
- Bring a large saucepan of lightly salted water to the boil. Add 312g dried rigatoni pasta and boil for 9 minutes. Add 142g Savoy cabbage, finely shredded, for the final 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook 170g smoked back bacon, trimmed of all visible fat and chopped, in a non-stick frying pan for 3-4 minutes. Add 2 garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped, 1 green chilli, deseeded and finely chopped and 100g closed cup mushrooms, thinly sliced and cook for 3 minutes. Add 198g frozen peas, defrosted, and 2 medium tomatoes, deseeded and chopped and cook for a minute to heat through.
- In a small bowl, whisk 3 large egg yolks and 100g quark together with some seasoning.
- Ladle some of the pasta cooking water into a cup, reserve and drain the remaining pasta. Place the pasta back in the saucepan. Add the bacon and vegetable mixture and stir through. Remove from the heat and stir in the egg and quark mixture, adding 2-3 tbsp of the reserved cooking water to loosen the sauce a little.
- Serve immediately with 170g sweet and crunchy salad
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230