4 Large Frozen Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breasts
Zesty BBQ Sauce
1 Large Onion
1 tsp Mild Chilli Powder
1/2 tsp Mustard Powder
3 tbsp Granulated Sweetener
5 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
2 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
Pinch of Dried Oregano
Pinch of Dried Basil
Salt & Black Pepper
Preparation (5-8 minutes)
1. Remove the skin and chop up the large onion (medium).
2. Spray a pan with FryLight and saute the the onions on a low heat until soft and a slight caramel color.
3. Add all the rest of the ingredients for the Zesty BBQ Sauce.
4. Stir until all the ingredients fuse with the sauce.
1. Put the slow cooker on HIGH and put in the chicken pieces.
2. Pour the sauce you’ve just prepared over the top so all the pieces of chicken are covered.
Cook 3 to 4 hours on High or 6 to 8 hours on Low.