- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 4 large pak choi heads, stalks and leaves separated
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2.5cm piece fresh root ginger, peeled and shredded
- 2 tsp vegetable bouillon powder
- 750g lean sirloin steak, visible fat removed, cut into cubes
- Sliced red chilli, to serve (optional)
For the sauce:
- 1 roasted red pepper in brine from a jar, drained
- 1 tsp tomato purée
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp dark soy sauce or tamari
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- First, put all the sauce ingredients and 5 tbsp cold water in your food processor and blitz to a smooth sauce. Set aside.
- Spray a non-stick wok or large frying pan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a high heat. Add the pak choi stalks, garlic, ginger and bouillon powder and stir-fry for 3 minutes, then add the pak choi leaves and cook for 1 minute or until just tender. Tip into a shallow serving dish and cover to keep warm. Wipe the pan with kitchen paper.
- Spray the pan with more low-calorie cooking spray, add the steak and stir-fry for about 4 minutes, then transfer to a bowl.
- Add the sauce to the pan and bring to a rapid simmer. Add the steak to the sauce and heat through, tossing to coat well. Spoon the meat and sauce into the middle of the pak choi dish and scatter over the sliced chilli, if using. Serve hot. This is also delicious with rice, although it won’t be suitable for Extra Easy SP that way.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230